As an Interior Designer I am always on the lookout for new and unique products. So when I came across these blinds that Suntwist, a French company, is manufacturing I took notice. Leave it to the French to reinvent the wheel for the standard, quite boring horizontal blinds. I normally do not use this form of window covering, but the following are some examples that have really captured my interest.



Sandblasted Acrylic - these would be wonderful in a contemporary setting. I can imagine that the quality of light they let through would be quite amazing.


Faux embossed reptile - How great these would look in a Den.

Leather Look at the detail they put into the grommets

And they are hand stitched on the underneath. A very luxurious window treatment indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top