As a follow-up to the post I did yesterday, this is a picture of my desk with my inspiration samples for a design scheme I am putting together for a Living Room, Dining Room and Powder Room. The Fornasetti (Riflesso) wallpaper bottom right and bottom left Fornasetti (Tema) are the starting points for my inspiration. Adjoing walls to the Tema will be papered Phillip Jefferies Manila Hemp color Elephant.

The ceiling of the Powder Room using Riflesso will be papered in Phillip Jefferies Silver Leaf paper. I like to treat ceilings in a special way. They are one of the most neglected areas and in a room like a Powder Room treating the ceiling suface can have a big impact. Paint Colors are Farrow and Ball Dauphin & Fawn, both colors are rich, complex shades of taupe. Living Room draperies are Silk in a beautiful Champagne color. The upholstery will be in Cream colored Wool and Cappuccino colored Wool Mohair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top