I have been frantically trying to stay afloat.....that means I have been doing the proverbial juggling act of a circus acrobat.  When that happens in life some things have to give and that happened to be my daily Blog Postings.  Thanks to all of you who missed me and expressed your concern as to my whereabouts. I was in my office, and out and about town(s) - Vancouver and Seattle, creating and designing for 3 new clients.  The dynamics of the creative process is a very nebulous thing for me.  It happens in a vacuum of frenzied momentum and somewhat wondrous, and at times, inexplicable flashes.  So now that things are settling back to normal (not that I have that word in my vocabulary) I will be eagerly posting on my current inspirations.....Ready, Set, Go..........

untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top