As if my feature in Martha Stewart Living wasn't enough, I've also been fortunate enough to have had a cameo on Kevin Sharkey's fabulous blog.


'Kevin Sharkey is Senior Vice President and Executive Editorial Director, Decorating, and Executive Creative Director, Merchandising for MSLO.' 

In other words, Kevin is a creative genius. In a nutshell. 






my blue and white Chinoiserie paintings as seen in Martha Stewart Living were also shown on Kevin's blog....




...along with my 'Bouquet in Flow Blue' as well! 

A big thank you must again go to stylist-extraordinaire Scott, who got the party started way back in December. By the way, Scott, along with some other super-stylists, has his very own blog called Canvass. This is what they have to say..."We are editors, scavengers, stylists, crafters and writers. Together we bring you a canvassing of all things amazing, lovely, cool, chic and inspiring." Couldn't have said it better myself. Here's a taste.







100% fabulous. Check it out here.

Well, that's it for me. It's the weekend and I'm going to savour every second of it. And school hols started today as well. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top