Well, it was a little longer in the making than I thought...what with the end of the school term, and all the last minute organising needed before the holidays. But I finally managed to finish off this little number; 'Sweet Peas in Vintage Blue':


'Sweet Peas in Vintage Blue'
watercolour and gouache on paper
210mm x 297mm (8" x 11")
prints for sale now in my Etsy shop
(please excuse the terrible pic! I'll post a new one as soon as I can, but you get the idea...)

I've had lots of requests for more paintings along the lines of my 'Bouquet in Flow Blue'...


...and finally, this next painting in the series is ready to go.

Oh, and don't forget; I'm having an End of Financial Year SALE in my Etsy shop - 20% off all prints storewide until 30th June.

That's it from me, have a wonderful weekend everyone, and I'll catch you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top