Sorry for the slow posts, I've been in Ireland with my family for the past week and had the opportunity to explore Ireland's gorgeous countryside!   Not only is the landscape some of the most beautiful I have ever seen - but the people were warm, kind and so gracious!!  It's a trip I'll never forget and if any of you ever get the chance to see Ireland... jump on it!!!!

Below are images of a charming Swedish home, one which reminds me of some of the homes I saw while on our travels.  I will eventually post some fun images of what we saw in the future but for now take a look at this happy, timeless home:




















My heart and prayers go out to those family members effected by the saddened loss of those brave firefighters in Arizona!  They were true heroes that gave their lives for the safety of others!  I can't think of any greater sacrifice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top