This picture of Windsor Smith's beautiful bedroom in House Beautiful has been saved in my files for quite a while, purely because I love the all-over pattern in the fabric. When I came across it again yesterday, the final piece of the puzzle finally fell into place. You see, I've been looking for ideas to finish my youngest daughter's bedroom, and I finally found just what I was looking for when I rediscovered this image:


 embroidered satin by Bergamo Fabrics



This image is only the starting point for what I had in mind, but sometimes that's all it takes. I'll be working on it over the weekend, so I hope to have something to show you on Monday. Although if this past week is anything to go by, the best laid plans....well, you know the rest!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top