I'm sitting here, writing this post in what should be a hot, steamy Queensland summer, and instead it's been cold and raining for days. And to make matters worse, there have been next to no fabulous white beach houses to ogle - totally depressing. So I was very excited to find this gem. It would make the perfect beach getaway, and although it's a little sparsely furnished for my taste, the bones are very nice indeed.

 Sandstone...my favourite

Love the exposed beams and vj boards



Simply elegant



I'd love to get my hands on this and really zhush it up - I think some accessories and artwork (no surprises there) would take this from good to great. What do you think - maybe you like it clean and completely clutter free, or do you think it could benefit from a few well-placed pretties?



images courtesy realestate.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top