picture 9606 Liberty’s Spring Summer Season Property Department materials

The first time that I heard about Liberty  London was when they collaborated with Target on 2010. Typically I’m not a floral pattern particular person but I have to say that it was impressive and I even found myself buying some of their tea cups. Considering that I moved to London I’ve been to Liberty a few times, I really like the old building with the tudor style facade and the fresh flowers in the principal entrance and the particular wood work inside.


img Liberty’s Spring Summer Season Property Department materials
img Liberty’s Spring Summer Season Property Department materials

Liberty who are planet renowned for both their fabrics and their truly iconic Tudor division store on Regent Street in London invited ChicTip to view their new spring summer property department . The property division is on the 4th floor of the shop where you can appear down the floors and get inspired from the combination of the old and the new functioning so nicely with each other. The design of the whole floor appears like it was a broadway show stage with various sections of textiles, modern day furniture, carpets and rugs and an oasis of outside living that I liked most.


pixel Liberty’s Spring Summer Season Property Department materials

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top