1 ) Giraffe Clock : Have you ever taken a close look at the spots of a giraffe? The intricate pattern is created by nature but follow a very easy mathematical formula named Voronoi. The Voronoi cells on this clock are laser reduce. The side of the wood is black, resulting in gorgeous depth and contrast. Price $90
2) Tote Magazine Rack : The clear acrylic magazine rack easily shops reading materials in a fashionable and discreet manner. Let it show your magazines, books, and pamphlets in an organized yet modern day way function meets modern style. Price tag $98
3) Switch! S&P Dispenser : It’s time to switch out your boring salt and pepper shakers in favor of some thing a lot more electrifying! Turn on the pepper, or switch your spice selection and flip on the salt. Interactive fun at the mere flip of a Switch! Recyclable clear giftbox packaging.
4) Giraffe & Hippo Vases : Like observations from a jungle safari, this outrageous animal vases are just the point to make spaces look a small less tame. These expressive beasts are bound to fill your home or workplace with whimsy whether you prop them with fresh flowers, stow snacks, or round up your pen collection. Price $49 each.
5) Moustache Door Mat : Real gentlemen and ladies wipe their feet before getting into any decent establishment. What better way to do so than on these wonderful whiskers? Price $66.
6) Cheese Board : Crafted out of a strong slab of walnut, Phase Design’s signature wood, this dual objective cheese and cutting board is an updated take on standard party serve ware. The groove in the wood creates the ideal space to location a line crackers or a reduce baguette. The scoop can act as a handy channel to push freshly chopped vegetables or herbs when this doubles as a cutting board. Price $180.