...but not without a few hiccups! Here's the artwork I mentioned in my post on Tuesday.

I did have a huge small problem with these. When they were almost finished, I hung them together to check how they looked. That was when I saw it....

Aargh!! The canvases, in spite of being the same size, were in fact out by around 1cm. Now this does happen occasionally, and I'm usually really particular in checking this. But for some reason I didn't notice until it was far too late. After much teeth gnashing and a few choice words, I spent the next day painting another pink canvas.

all images Driftwood Interiors

Oh well, it's all done now and my client is thrilled, so I'm happy. And hey, now I have a canvas ready, I'll design another to go with it so it won't go to waste. 

Have a great day,

Kerri x


Post a Comment