When I first came across Pinterest, to say I was underwhelmed was a bit of an understatement. It seemed like yet another thing to add to the must-have-if-you're-serious-about-your-online-presence....and all too much like hard work. But then, I spent a bit of time navigating through and found that, regardless of what it was originally designed for, it's an absolutely brilliant way of collating and storing all of those inspiration pics - and even better, it links to where they were found. In other words, it's amazing. So now I'm hooked, and there's so much fabulousness on there, I can't begin to tell you. So I'll just show you. Much better that way.



















Just a few from my boards


But don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself. Head on over and check out my pins, and from there, who know's what you'll find. But be warned....it's a little addictive. Ok, a lot addictive. But do it anyway....you know you want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top