I can't not tell you how much I love 18th century Swedish Antiques!  One of my favorite Swedish antique dealers in Atlanta is A. Tyner Antiques - here I was able to locate a beautiful Mora clock, which has been my favorite piece in my home.
I just recently came across a beautiful blog which has a treasure trove of beautiful images of 18th century Swedish antiques!  I can study this blog all day - it's call Master Henricks.  Below are some images from his blog, showing images of his beautiful collection of 18th century antiques collected from his home in the South of Sweden... enjoy!

















all images via Master Henriks

Don't you just love the simple, soothing design and aesthetic of Swedish design?  Nothing to me speaks beauty more than the Gustavian period.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top