I'm on the home stretch now....as of tomorrow, I'm officially on holidays. And I can't wait! It's been a huge year, albeit an exciting and enjoyable one, but now that it's drawing to a close I realise just how much I'm looking forward to kicking back and relaxing with my family. The pool is sparkling, the house is about to be cleaned top to bottom, and I'm sending the very last of my orders for the year. Just one last little bit of housekeeping: my Etsy store will remain open over the holidays, and orders are more than welcome, but any orders placed after today will not be sent until January 4th.

Right, now that's out of the way, I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2012 brings all you hope for. Thank you to everyone for making this year so memorable, and I'll be back in the new year with lots of new and exciting things to share. Until then, stay safe, enjoy your holidays, and I'll see you on the other side!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top