As 2011 draws to a close, I'm busily packaging and posting my last orders for the year. So I thought I'd offer one last freebie before I take a break and close up shop for the holidays - FREE shipping on all orders - worldwide!




Now, while I can't guarantee international orders will arrive in time for Christmas, I can guarantee all orders - both local and international - will be sent by the next business day. So if, like me, you still have waayy too much shopping to finish (at last count I'd managed to buy four presents - oops), then head on over to my Etsy store. And if you're buying a gift, just leave me a message at checkout or convo me and I'll be more than happy to send your parcel direct to the recipient...complete with pretty packaging and a greeting from you!

Take it easy, and I'll see you soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top