Don't you love this photo. It reminds me of childhood summers, bu we didn't have cool furniture like this. These pieces are works of art and very whimsical. They are from Richard Schultz. On their web-site they have a video of the design behind the creation of this collection called "Topiary - A Garden of Luxuriant Creativity". They would also be great indoors. Maybe the love seat version in an Entry Foyer.

I want to have a stack of books on that table and sit and read for hours.... from Janus et Cie.
I would put these at the cottage.

Makes me want to be sipping a Peach Bellini. Also the perfect chair for cuddling up in.Dedon

Also from Dedon
I saw this "stack" recently at a trade show and was in awe of it. You know how ugly that patio furniture looks in the winter with all the vinyl covers. Well with this design in the winter you look out onto sculpture. Also if you have a small space they store compactly.

This chair is in the movie Oceans 13 in the lounge. I think it is clever use of the term Indoor/Outdoor furniture. Lulu Easy Armchair by Kenneth Cobonpue
Love the nautical feel of this chair compete with sun shade. Janus et Cie







This chair is remarkably cute....from
Anthropology

This chair is what I call CC (cheap & chic). They aren't recommend for outdoor use, but I would use them in a covered area. I used to have a set of these same chairs in tortoise finish in my office boardroom sitting on top of a Persian carpet, around a glass conference table, and they looked fantastic. Somewhere along the way a client had to have them and I didn't know where to get more of them until seeing them at Ballard Designs. But now I am liking the black. I think they would look great on a patio with white cushions, white umbrella and a Parisian style sidewalk table with a black wrought iron base and a carrara marble top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top