image

For those of you wanting to make 2011 Your Best Year Yet, I highly recommend this book Write It Down, Make It Happen. I have bought my favourite, a brand new Moleskin notebook and I savoring writing in it with my yellow Lamy fountain pen all the wonderful things I want to happen in my world in 2011. Make 2011 your "Best Year Yet" by getting clear about what you want to happen – it really works! 


Moleskin is the legendary notebook used by Van Gogh, Hemingway, Matisse and CĂ©line.
There is a whole Blog devoted to the "Moleskin. You can check it out here. 

Wishing you all the best for 2011, and may it be a year filled to over flowing with all the good you desire!!! 

Patricia Gray Inc is an award winning Interior Design firm in Vancouver who blogs about Lifestyle and WHAT'S HOT in the world of Interior Design.
2011 © Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top