Nothing I love more than an amazing company who creates and offers perfection!  
Bourgondisch Kruis is an amazing team who offers one of the most extensive collections of Burgundy slabs and natural stones; these can then be turned into floors, fireplaces, stairs and columns.   This particular company has its own carpentry workshop as well as their own design team.  
Below are some pictures of Bourgondisch's projects!  
Every picture illustrates functionality, class and timelessness.
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do, and don't forget to check out their website!














































Couldn't you just stare at these images all day?
The warmth of the woods, the reclaimed fireplace mantels, the lime-washed walls... I absolutely LOVE Belgian decor!!

I hope you're having a wonderful week!






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top