This blogging community never ceases to amaze me. I have truly never met such a supportive and generous bunch in my life, and in times of need, they go above and beyond. First, there was Digella's Baked Relief, and now, bloggers have started donating profits from their online stores to support those in need. The lovely Janette from My Sweet Prints started the ball rolling, by announcing that 10% of the profits from sales over the next two weeks will be donated, which is so generous. And today, the gorgeous Tina from Rubie's Place has decided to donate all profits from sales for the month of January. which is absolutely fantastic.

I thought that was such a great idea that I'm going to steal it (thanks Tina!) - for the rest of January, all profits from my Etsy shop will be donated to the flood appeal. So, if you're in the market for some unique artwork, or hand-made goodies, now is the time to dig deep and help those who so badly need it. Take a peek at just a little of what's on offer:


from my Etsy store - Sea Coral in Cobalt

courtesy Janette at My Sweet Prints


courtesy Tina at Rubie's Place

Thanks girls, you are truly inspirational!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top