Just popping in quickly this morning to say a heartfelt thank you for all your messages and well-wishes. We're so thankful to be safe and sound where we are, particularly when so many others haven't been so lucky. My heart goes out to those families who have lost friends and loved ones, it's absolutely heartbreaking.

I wanted to let you know that the lovely Digella has been working tirelessly to offer some relief to the rescue effort, by way of delivering baked goods to SES centres around Brisbane. She's done an amazing job, and if there are any Brissie bloggers able to help, head on over to her blog for all the details. My eldest daughter and I have spent the morning baking, which is such a small thing to help on our part, but I know it's the little things that sometimes make all the difference.




Take care everyone,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top