I know it's taken me absolutely ages to get back to this post, but better late than never I guess! Here are a few pics of my blue cabinet I posted about here - with a new coat of white paint and a few pretty vintage pieces to zhush it up a bit.




ok, and the before:



I only have this one photo to share today, as blogger and I are not on good terms - is anyone else having the same problem? I'm even struggling to log in at the moment. But anyway, I quickly popped some of my vintage pink china on the shelves, and thought the it looked rather pretty against the chippy, peely, aqua paintwork. You may remember my inspiration was the blue cupboard revamped by the lovely Maria over at Dreamy Whites :




gorgeous, no?


This cabinet will probably end up in my art studio, to hold all of my art supplies, but in the meantime I thought it might be fun to style the shelves in a few different ways - which I'll do over the next few weeks.

Ok, it's back to some real work for me, so I'll catch you all later.

Have a great day,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top