As a side note to my last post, featuring Maggie Tabberer's new home, I thought I'd let you know that the fabulous girls over at Desire to Inspire have just featured Pam Makin of Les Interieurs - the designer behind Maggie's makover. Her style is an upmarket take on beach living, with "...tribal artifacts, the smooth concrete floors, large striking artwork, views forever and natural textures including beautiful aged timbers teamed with cottons and linens". Take a look:

another view of Maggie's living area





 
Pam's own home has been featured in many a magazine

So if you want to see more, pop on over to Desire to Inspire and check out their post - it's fantastic as always. I'll be back soon with a sneak peek of a new painting - if I can get five minutes to finish it!

Enjoy your day,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top