Well, I promised a peek at one of my new paintings, so here it is. It's pouring here in Brisbane at the moment, and with my dinky camera I'm having a terrible time trying to get a decent photo. I'm working on some new mixed-media works for my 'Drift' series, along with some different colourways, so when the weather clears I'll try to get some half decent shots!



With summer on its way, many of my recent works feature blues, greens, greys and whites - can you tell that I'm tired of winter and can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive?  Here are a few pictures from my inspiration board at the moment:




from here


domino magazine



remember the beach house makeover? It's still in progress, but with views like this, it's pretty hard to go wrong


courtesy phoebe howard

I'll be back soon with some better pics...promise!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top