I just got back from one of the best vacations!
Once a year my whole family takes a trip to Flat Head Lake, located in Montana! 
I grew up in St. Ignatius, MT and moved to Provo, UT at the age of nine.
My father and his family are from Montana, so we all get the privilege of hanging out on the beautiful Flat Head Lake with the best relatives in the world... seriously!!  
We swim, boat, laugh and eat... my favorite things to do in the whole world, especially with people I love!
Every time we go there, my husband and I are always looking for the best piece of property to build a charming lake home.
Searching the internet I came across beautiful rooms that inspire the perfect lake house:  

#1

#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12

#13
Look familiar?  Wendy Young's take on the "It's Complicated" kitchen!
I love this....



Which image best describes your lake house?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top