Over the past few weeks I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully I might add) to cull some of my stash of magazines, and in the process I found these pics of one of my favourite homes. This house originally belonged to artist Marcella Kaspar and her builder/designer husband Mark Cooper, and was featured in Vogue Living magazine. I loved it from the outset, with its beautiful old frangipani and Marcella's stunning artwork:


what a way to wake up every morning

stunning seascpes take centre stage in the main living area




the curtains are divine, as are Marcella's signature peony paintings
 



Fast forward a few years, and fashion icon Maggie Tabberer is the new owner, making a few changes in the decor department:



Maggie enlisted friend Pam Makin of Les Interieurs to collaborate on the new interior design scheme






Maggie's style is a little more 'designed' perhaps?


new artwork, bedside tables and curtains in the main bedroom


So, I'd love to know what you think - which style do you prefer? Honestly, I'd be more than happy with either!


images 1-5 photography Simon Kenny, content agency and Vogue Living magazine
images 6-11 photography Michelle Holden via Australian Womens Weekly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top