Before I head off to painting classes this morning, I thought I'd pop in to tell you about the vintage grain sacks I found on Friday. Now I realise these sacks have been all over blogland for ages, but these ones are quite unique - along with the usual blue and red stripes, I've tracked down some in greens and even lilacs.They're just gorgeous, and my only dilemma now is deciding what to do with them. I'll post some photos of mine as I get a chance, but for now here are a few ideas:


the above are all dan marty designs, via willow decor











By the way, now that the painters are finished, I'm also hoping to take some pics of Suzi's beach house makeover. Now we can concentrate on the fun part - shopping for furniture and accessories. Poor me, this is one tough job!

Have a great day everyone,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top